How much does Malaysia know about clearance of bird's nest imports
SWIFLETS NEST has always been considered as a tonic. It grows in the sea areas of Southeast Asia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand. It is a nest and nest made of mucus and feathers secreted by gastric digestive gland after Golden thrush and swallow joined to feed on small fish and algae. It is mostly built on the cliffs of islands and is similar in shape. The swallow's nest on land is named after it.
Species of Bird's Nest
According to specifications, it can be divided into: Swallow, Swallow Strip, Swallow Silk, Swallow Cake, Swallow Bread.
1. Elements for declaration of imported bird's nests
(1) Brand type, (2) Variety (Swallow variety), (3) Shape (Swallow or Swallow Broken, Swallow Strip, etc.), (4) Water content
2. What qualifications are needed for importing bird's nests?
The qualifications needed for importing bird's nests are: (1) Food hygiene license (2) Food business license (3) Import and export right.
3. Bird's Nest Import Process
(1) Processing entry inspection and quarantine licenses;
(2) Signing import contracts with foreign investors;
(3) Looking for an agent import company to act as an agent for import;
(4) Preparing various import documents (contracts, certificates of origin, invoices, health certificates, etc.) in advance;
(5) Advance payment, foreign delivery; or foreign first delivery, payment on delivery;
(6) To report to the port for inspection and customs declaration, pay relevant taxes and fees, and release the goods;
(7) To carry out legal inspection, label examination, sample delivery or sampling inspection;
(8) The Commodity Inspection Bureau issues a health certificate.
IV. Information for Import Customs Declaration, Inspection and Quarantine of Bird's Nest
(1) Edible Bird's Nest Hygiene Certificate (2) Foreign Origin Certificate (3) Foreign Veterinary Hygiene Certificate (4) Product Label Sample Sheet (Except Raw Materials) (5) Label Content Chinese Translation (6) Delivery and Delivery for Record
V. Import Tax Rate of Bird's Nest at Customs Declaration
(Tariff: CIFx 25%);
1. Bird's Nest Import Tariff: 25%
2. Value Added Tax of Bird's Nest Import: 16% Reproductive Tax: (CIF + Tariff) x 16%;
3. Taxes collected shall be paid in Renminbi.
The above is the description of the import customs declaration process and import tax rate of Bird's Nest. If you want to know more, please consult us!